what I do
A Brand Strategy is the comprehensive business/image framework
A brand strategy is the relationship between, and the management of, a clearly defined business framework, a set of communication decisions, and a desired user experience outcome.
- Clarify business objectives
- Clarify challenges / problems
- Brand Ethos
- SWOT analysis
- Market & Category Research
- Value Proposition & Positioning
- Consumer & Audience Insights
- Competitive Analysis
- Brand & Equity Audit
- Experiential Design
what I do
Branding is the five-sensory manifestation of a brand; its promises, personality, beliefs and attitudes.
Through knowledge and understanding, defining the critically fundamental framework and parameters to facilitate conversation
- Persona - developing a human-centered brand personality
- Positioning - what makes the brand stand out and unique against its competitors
- Culture - values and beliefs
How the brand is to sound!
- Voice - establishing a brand’s unique tone and voice
- Messaging Architecture - identifying value-rooted communication points and themes as groundwork for communication campaigns.
- Brand Narrative - content and communication strategy, built upon brand’s messaging architecture, to deliver core promises and values through various channels; communication points, taglines, slogans, advertising copy.
Developing a visual identity framework that captures the voice, tone and personality of the brand.
- Logo Package - comprehensive logo system
- Color System
- Visual Strategy - Intellectually and emotionally-charged communication containers delivering a brand’s voice, messaging and promises. Consisting of comps, designs, illustrations, communication deck, visual elements… essentially everything you need to start building and designing your marketing, website, retail space or social campaigns.
what I do
Design & communication
Delivering the right message, the right way.
Helping brands structure their communication, and deliver with impact and clarity
Spacial & Experiential Identity
- Trade Show
- Retail Design
WEB DESIGN - UX/UI
- Frontend design
- Backend development
- UX/UI - app and web
- Landing Page Design
Book a Free Consult
Retail & DTC
Developing strategy and brands that balance relevance, timelessness and what's trending.
Building a strong brand image that gets immediate attention from investors and customers.
Get an Assessment On Your Brand
I research and write a few things here and there. About branding, creativity, the mind. Here's the latest...
How Emotional Menu Descriptions Affect Your Customer’s Appetites: Insights from Psychology and Neuroscience – Menu Engineering Part 4
The psychology of emotional menu item descriptions is a powerful tool for restaurants looking to create a more compelling and memorable dining experience. By incorporating emotional language, storytelling, sensory language, and authenticity into their menu descriptions, restaurants can engage diners on a deeper level and create a connection that goes beyond mere words on a page.
Human Centered Design at the heart of every thought, idea, and strategy.
My work is deeply rooted in principles of Human Centered Design, Emotional Branding and Design Thinking. And my capabilities and strengths exist at the intersection of storytelling, art and psychology.