EVENT ACTIVATION AND PR
Through a series of mid-week retail activations, repositioned community’s public perception of shopping center – shifting sentiment and reigniting shopper excitment and outlook.
Project Brief: To create a series of midweek, family-oriented activations designed to impact community perception and sentiment.
- Logistics / planning – mobilized and developed a program within 4 weeks of date, with a set budget. Creatively maximizing the two day agenda. Focused on generating mid-week traffic.
- Creative – Naming, branding, design.
- Marketing – Conceptualized strategic approach and initiated a guerrilla-style marketing approach, utilizing social media, email marketing, brand ambassadors, word-of-mouth, and street marketing.
Results: Immediate on-site sentiment shift, repositioning center’s image, re-igniting community’s outlook and support of shopping mall. Activating mall through:
- Group Yoga
- Meet and Greet with Daniel Tiger
- Kid’s Fun Zone (oversized checkers, connect four game, and giant Lego
- Chance the Rapper sold-out concert ticket giveaway
- Retailer integration and participation through promotions
Recipient: Santa Fe Place Mall, Santa Fe NM
Category: Retail Activations, Events, PR, Branding, Design
My Role: Creative & Strategy Direction, Event Planning, Project Management
Photography: Gabriella Marks